Your Membership Agreement
Unlimited micro mini branding + content photo sessions with Caitlin Thomas and event tickets!
- UNLIMITED mini sessions per year + first booking access, allowing you to create regular content for your brand. Valued at $375 each (15 minute sessions, available on specific dates with 15 images available for download)
- Full access to all Beyond Boss online education library
- One monthly 30 minute 1:1 business/career coaching call with Beyond Boss Founder, Caitlin Thomas
One year commitment. No credit for unused micro minis. Billed monthly from sign up date. Review service agreement.
No commitment. No credit for unused micro minis or coaching calls. Billed monthly from sign up date. Review service agreement.
AVAILABILITY OF OFFERINGS
Both photo session event dates, event dates and virtual programming dates and availability are subject to change based on schedules.
USING YOUR SESSIONS
Please give 48 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling your photo sessions. We reserve the right to charge the full session fee ($375) if more than 2 session per quarter are cancelled or rescheduled in under 48 hours.
Exceptions to this policy include: sickness, inclement weather, and family emergencies. Please be respectful of our teams time and energy.
There will be an automatic renewal of membership. There will be no carry over or roll over of sessions purchased.
PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP FEES
Membership fees must be paid on or before the first day of the month. All payments to Beyond Boss are final and no monthly dues or unused sessions shall carry-over to a subsequent year. No refunds or roll-over policies shall apply.
SHOULD YOU (THE MEMBER) CHOOSE TO PAY FOR MORE THAN ONE (1) MONTH OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ADVANCE, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL.
Your payments will be due monthly, starting on your purchase date.
Monthly Payment Schedule of $67.50 per month.
SERVICE AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY
The client agrees that Caitlin Thomas Photography shall provide services to photograph to the best of our abilities in accordance with the portrait session selected. Every effort will be made to assure your satisfaction according to industry standards. Any artistic interpretations by the photographer will be deemed acceptable and correct. If CLIENT is not satisfied with products through fault of Caitlin Thomas Photography, products will be replaced. Notification of dissatisfaction must be received in writing within one week of the receipt of the images or upon receipt of the product(s). Caitlin Thomas Photography will do everything possible to ensure CLIENT is satisfied with their images and products. Caitlin Thomas Photography is not responsible for dissatisfaction due to circumstances beyond their control. In the event that photographic materials are damaged or lost through camera or computer malfunction, Caitlin Thomas Photography’s liability will be limited to a retake of the session whenever possible or a refund of the cost of the session fee if the session cannot be retaken. If the session fee must be refunded, Caitlin Thomas Photography will have no further obligation to the client.
The client will be notified of mini session dates three days before they are released to the public. There will be a minimum of 5 dates available per year, with additional dates available for members only. Memberships are for micro mini session dates only and do not include workshops and events.
Investment and Payment
You agree that you are participating in this program because you are financially willing and able, and that you are not incurring any financial hardship in doing so. There is a no-refund policy.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION
The client agrees that all copyrights and/or intellectual property rights for all photographs taken at the session shall be held exclusively by Caitlin Thomas Photography. It is a violation of federal copyright law to allow photographs created by Caitlin Thomas Photography to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned, or altered without our written permission. You agree not to make copies for sale or for the purpose of circumventing sale of the images by Caitlin Thomas Photography. You agree not to scan, copy or reproduce images in any manner without a written release.
The client grants that Caitlin Thomas Photography may use any images taken at the session for the promotion of its business and services. Including but not limited to: website, blog, studio display, internal and external promotional material, and product demos.
SESSION DETAILS AND TERMS
– Caitlin Thomas may end the session at their discretion according to our determination of having captured adequate images both in terms of quality and quantity. If the session is ended prior to the maximum amount of time, there will be no refund or credit for unused time.
– Micro mini sessions will have 15 images shown in the gallery. 15 extra images may be added BEFORE the session for $50.
– Online proofs will be completed 30 days after your session. At this time a link will be emailed to you for online viewing of your photos. This link can be shared with family and friends.
– Print and product orders placed via proofing gallery may take up to 4 weeks to arrive after order date.
– Due to the large amount of storage space required for today’s digital imaging technology, and the large quantity of images we create per year, we can only keep your image files in our system for 90 days. After ninety days, all images will be deleted from our system.
– Caitlin Thomas Photography reserves the right to refuse any location or pose for any reason.
– The client agrees and understands that the type of work we will produce will be of similar style and caliber to the images shown on our website. The client agrees to allow Caitlin Thomas Photography complete creative control over the location of the session as well as any poses or lack thereof executed at the session.
– The client agrees to to adhere to CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
– The client agrees to contact Caitlin Thomas in the event of any potential COVID-19 symptoms (including but not limited to fever and cough), or recent exposures to reschedule their session with no additional fee.
– The client agrees not to hold Caitlin Thomas or contractors liable for the transmission of COVID-19.
– The client agrees that in the event of a shelter in place order, state of emergency, or quarantine of Caitlin Thomas, their session may be postponed and their payment transferred to a new date.
– The client agrees to relay the details of this contract to any and all subjects involved in the session.